Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all potential, new and existing clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate, so you can have the peace of mind that the information is accurate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 4th January 2021
Due to the nature of our industry, we have been given the go-ahead to continue operating throughout the national lockdown. This means that Click Glazing will remain open and any planned projects will begin as scheduled. We have, however, tightened our procedures to comply with the latest regulations, ensuring that our staff and clients are protected.
If you are interested in any of our services, then please do not hesitate to make an enquiry and we will be in touch as soon as possible. We are permitted to visit your property for a quotation, but if you would prefer to discuss over the phone and then schedule a visit after the lockdown, this can also be arranged.
Our COVID-19 Policy
To reassure our clients and staff’s safety, we have implemented strict processes that will be followed throughout every project. Our team are always happy to run through these with you before visiting your home. Precautions include the following:
- A risk assessment will be carried out before starting work, and access points will be determined to minimising entry to your home.
- Our team will maintain 2-metre social distancing with one another where possible and where not possible, will wear a face covering. All interactions with clients will be at a 2-metre distance.
- Team members will be encouraged to regularly wash their hands for at least 20 seconds and between this, will be provided with sanitiser.
- Back-to-back or side-to-side working between team members will be encouraged rather than face-to-face.
- Any regular touchpoints will be thoroughly disinfected throughout the day.
- Our team have been briefed on the COVID-19 symptoms and must contact management should they show any signs. If this is the case, they must quarantine for two weeks and will only be allowed back on site when we have carried out the necessary assessments to ensure that they are safe to do so.